TRADITIONAL GAMING TENT
If running about soaking people with water guns isn't your thing or you fancy a little something change of pace, or maybe its raining outside then the traditional gaming tent might just be for you. Be it board games, card games or role-play games; hopefully there's something for everyone. This is a great place to meet new friends and have a good laugh outwitting/out-playing your foes *cough cough*, we mean friends...
We have numerous games to choose from. Be it from a 15 minute quickie to an 1 - 2 hour hardcore session. The choice is yours. The range of games include:
- Dead of Winter.
- Ticket to Ride.
- Waggle Dance Splendor Catan Mage knight Betrayal at house on the hill Robinson Crusoe Time stories Jamaica.
COLLECTIBLE / TRADING CARD GAMES
Board games not your thing? For die hard card gamers there's plenty of collectible/trading card games on hand for those that want to play a casual game. Maybe see a game you like the look of and simply want to learn how to play or learn a trick/strategy or 2 so you will be smarter and then crush your enemies in your next game mwhahahaha!!! We have:
- Magic the Gathering.
- Universal Fighting System.
- Dice Masters.
- Mtg/mtg cube/modern Android Netrunner Deer Lord Coop Citadels Jaipur Codenames Once upon a time.
But thats not all. One table will be specifically set up for traditional Japanese games. Come and have a go. If you are feeling extra brave you could even challenge one of the Toko trad staff to a game to maybe win extra house points? On offer are:
- Mah Jong.
- Pokemon Cards.
- And more to be revealed!
Here is a list of what you can do to earn you those valuable house points.
- Participating in a board game. - 1 point.
- Teaching newbies and beginners. - 3 points.
- Bringing an outside game for other to play for fun times galore! - 3 points.
- Winning and securing supreme victory over your opponents and claim bragging rights! - 5 points.
- Bribe Toko trad gaming staff with tasty stuff or shiny stuff. - Negotiable.
We look forward to meeting you.