We offer 2 timeslots for Dealers and Artisans; these are often limited so be sure to book early. You may book both timeslots if you so wish for an additional £10. All payments are due in advance via the online payment method (coming soon) and are non-refundable should you choose to cancel less than 3 months prior to the event.
A 10% discount on Early access or standard registration is available should you wish you enjoy the rest of Tokonatsu's entertainment. Get in touch for additional details regarding this.
- Artisans: 1 timeslot £15, 2 timeslots £25.
- Dealers: 1 timeslot £45, 2 timeslots £55.
- When: Saturday 04/08/2018.
- What time: 2pm to 6pm or 7pm to 11pm.
- Where: TokoMart marquees in the Matsuri area!
2018 Dealers and Artisans:
- Confirmed Artists: COMING SOON.
- Confirmed Dealers: COMING SOON.
2017 Dealers and Artisans:
- Artists: tea-bug - BlueFayt - Rebecca Blossoms - HopSkipandaRump Art - Ethan Fox - Sweatdrop Studios
- Dealers: Neon Martian - Japan All Stars - Tuck Shop by Newsstand Comics and Candy
Code of conduct/FAQ:
- Artisans and Dealers must make their presence known to a committee member or a member of staff who will relay the message if needed upon arrival.
- If you cannot find a commitee or staff member, please call the emergency number provided on our website.
- Parking if required and still available must be reserved via the form on our website in advance.
- Parking permits if issued must be displayed at all times.
- If all parking permits have been issued then you will be required to park in the overflow carpark which is first come first served.
- If unloading is required on the campsite all vehicles must be escorted by a staff member in a high-vis jacket both ways.
- Once unloading is completed all vehicles must be returned to the carpark.
- Artisans and Dealers with 1 day passes may arrive onward of midday only and must be off-site by midnight.
- Artisan and Dealer spots may not be transferred without prior arrangement.
- Size of spot is not guaranteed and will vary between 4 foot and 6 foot.
- All items sold by Artisans must be created by themselves.
- All items sold must conform to British law.
- Any items not drawn or made by the Artisan must either be removed or entered into the Bring and Buy. In which case the usual charge will apply.
- Tokonatsu is not responsible for any items left in the TokoMart due to the nature of the venue.
- All Artisans and Dealers must display their badge while on site.
- Lanyard and plastic holders must be returned by the end of Tokonatsu.
- You may keep the badge but any lanyard and plastic holder not returned by the end of Tokonatsu will incur a surcharge of £5.
- Artisans and Dealers may have 1 additional helper at no additional cost during the Saturday which must be cleared in advance.
- If you require additional helpers please get in touch at least 2 weeks prior to arriving on site.
- Artisans are allowed 1 large display only due to space limitations.
- No posters, stickers displays etc may be permanently attached the TokoMart marquee.
- No raffles or auctions of any kind.
- No mystery boxes or blind bags unless otherwise agreed to in advance. (Special terms apply, please get in touch for details.)
- Music is not permitted at individual spaces.
- Spaces must be cleaned and all items removed before leaving.
- All general Tokonatsu rules and codes of conduct apply while exhibiting in the TokoMart asside from the above.
- Any Artisan and Dealer found to be violating this code of conduct may have their permission to trade at Tokonatsu revoked at any time.
Contact us for further details or if you have any queries.
Pantheria: TokoMart Liaison