Tokonatsu Ltd ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practice regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the updated General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Colin Barker, of 29 Beresford Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT2 6LP, contactable at chairman at tokonatsu dot org dot uk
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.tokonatsu.org.uk or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regards to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information, for the purposes of detecting and preventing fraud and unauthorised access and maintaining the security of our systems:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol(IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet and your login information;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time);
Uses made of the information
We use the information help about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us.We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and use and to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to notify you about password notifications, payment reminders or notifications about other services you signed up for on our site;
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
Disclosure of your information
Any personal information provided to Tokonatsu will normally only be used for internal purposes to advance the the processing of your requested services. In most instances this information will not be given out to any third-party organisations, excluding those incorporated as Organisers of Tokonatsu Events and Services. In the case where an Organiser is passed personal data, it will be under contract not to pass this information on and by only as much as is required to fulfill their duties.
Where and how we store your personal data
All the information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers in accordance to GDPR recommendations. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology via a Third-Party Service we use. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enable to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met.
As stated by GDPR, your rights as an individual consists of the following:
- The right to be informed;
- The right of access;
- The right to rectification;
- The right to erase;
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object;
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling;
We at Tokonatsu aim to respect all your rights, and if you would like to enact upon any of your rights, please send a detail email to [email protected] with the related request and it will be processed as soon as is reasonably possible.
Bare in mind that any request for erasial or restrict processing, will result in the loss of services provided by Tokonatsu.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Young Users (16 and Under)
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your Parent/Guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provie any personal information to the Tokonatsu Website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Tokonatsu © 2018